Who knows “the world’s best-kept copywriting secrets”?
The world’s best copywriters, of course.
Men and women like the legendary Clayton Makepeace ... Richard Armstrong ... Doug D’Anna ... Bob Kalian ... Ken McCarthy ... Peter Schaible ... Randy Ruggles ... Al Bredenberg ... Victoria Rosendahl ... John Jantsch ... and many others.
Normally, to get their copywriting secrets, you have to search the Internet ... find their Web sites ... spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to purchase their products ... and spend days or weeks reading their material, listening to their audio programs, or watching their videos.
In some cases, you have to pay thousands of dollars ... and travel many miles ... to spend days soaking up their secrets at their Boot Camps.
But now there’s a shortcut that can save you time and money – while selectively giving you the best and most powerful copywriting secrets from these top pros:
"The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets:
My name is Bob Bly, and McGraw-Hill calls me “America’s top copywriter.” I’ve been a copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, and a full-time freelance copywriter since 1982.
You’ve probably read promotions I’ve written for Phillips Publishing, Boardroom, Agora, Nightingale-Conant, Kiplinger, Forbes, IBM, and dozens of other clients.
Or maybe you’ve seen The Copywriter’s Handbook or one of the more than 60 other books I’ve written.
When you’ve been around as long as I have, you get a good feel for which of the copywriting programs out there are the real deal ... and which are over-hyped crap.
You also get to know the top copywriting gurus on a first-name basis. I am proud to call many of them colleagues, and even friends.
When you have friends, you can ask them for favors ... and that’s exactly what my editor David Schaible and I have done.
I went to my copywriting connections, and asked them, “What’s your single strongest copywriting tip I could share with my readers?”
Of these copy wizards, several dozen answered – sending me their strongest copywriting secrets ... absolutely terrific stuff!
David and I have edited and collected these power-packed copywriting methods in our e-book, The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II.
It’s yours to examine risk-free for 90 days when you click below now:
What Aristotle the philosopher can teach you
persuasion in print
Did you ever order a marketing home study course or manual, only to be dismayed when, upon its arrival, you discover it’s in three big binders with four DVDs, 20 CDs, and 300 pages of densely written instructions?
Daunted, you put it on the shelf promising to get to it “later.” A year passes, and by then, you’re on to something else, not to mention out of pocket for the cost of material you’ve never reviewed.
The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II, by comparison, gives you just 40 powerful copywriting techniques, hand-picked by me for their usefulness and originality.
In 86 tightly written pages, we’ve cut all the fluff, and just left you the meat.
You literally can read The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II in an evening or two ... then start putting them to work increasing the response of the copy you write the very next morning!
Here’s just a sampling of the incredibly potent copywriting methods you’ll find in The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II ... yours to examine risk-free for 90 days in the privacy of your home or office:
- 3 secrets of writing e-mail marketing messages that increase your click-through and conversion rates. Page 34.
- What the Greek philosopher Aristotle can teach you about exponentially improving the persuasiveness of your copywriting. Page 3.
- Secrets of successful SEO copywriting: how to write Web pages that raise your site’s rankings in Google and other major search engines. Page 31.
- The single factor that can set your copy head and shoulders above the competition. And it takes no special knowledge or technique to implement. Page 5.
- 3 proven tips for making stories and anecdotes you tell in your copy much more engaging and credible. Page 7.
- Why does some copy crash and burn – while other copy sends sales skyrocketing? Page 9.
- 3 dangerous myths about writing great copy – and the reality behind each. Page 28.
- Once and for all: how long should copy be? A definitive answer at last. Page 21.
- 10 powerful secrets for writing successful Web site copy. Page 11.
- How to use the “Copy Intensity Grid” to determine whether there’s too much hype – or not enough hype – in your copy. Page 13.
- 4 “sub-prime personality filters” that can help you connect with your audience in a way that few copywriters ever do. Page 17.
- How to generate great customer testimonials to use in your advertising ... and get permission to use them. Page 24.
- A more sensible and persuasive way to organize your copy. Hint: it has nothing to do with your product. Page 27.
- Why superlatives do not sell. Plus: how to use specifics to make your copy more engaging and persuasive. Page 40.
- Why a well-organized sales letter almost always ends with a postscript ... and how to write a killer P.S. Page 61.
- How to increase the credibility and believability of your copy. Page 55.
- 100 “power words” that can make your copy more engaging and effective. Page 57.
- 6 things you must know about your target market to write copy that motivates them to take action. Page 38.
- How to write headlines that are search engine friendly. Page 59.
- The “bait piece” method and how it can increase the number of inquiries your promotion generates by 50% to 100% or more. Page 42.
- What David Letterman can teach you about writing killer headlines with powerful emotional hooks. Page 68.
- The “unattributed testimonial” – how to legitimately, ethically, and legally use powerful testimonials in your copy even if no customers have given them to you. Page 27.
- Built-in software utility in Microsoft Word can help you make your copy clear and concise. Not one writer in 100 even knows about it. Page 70.
- Why you need a swipe file. Plus: how to create a swipe file for quick and easy reference and inspiration. Page 72.
- 10 reasons why people don’t buy from you – and one good way to overcome each. Page 46.
- How to make your advertising strike a responsive chord in your readers. Page 49.
- Why ordinary “reason-why” copy no longer works with today’s skeptical readers ... and what you should write instead. Page 53.
- 5 essential rules for copywriters. Ignore them at your peril. Page 63.
- How to write winning promotions simply by modeling the structure of your copy after other successful mailings. It’s not plagiarism and it is 100% legal. Page 65.
- And so much more ...
To get your hands on The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II ... guaranteed to make your copy stronger and increase the pulling power of your promotions ... just click below now:
The world’s best-kept copywriting secrets ... yours
than $1 each.
You know that hiring copywriters ... or buying copywriting courses ... can be incredibly expensive.
There are copywriters out there who will charge you $5,000 to $10,000 to write a single promotion for you – without telling you their secrets or educating you on how they did it.
There are publishers selling copywriting boot camps for $4,000 to $5,000 ... and home study courses ranging from $100 to $500 and up.
These copywriters and publishers command high fees. Their customers realize the incredible boost great copy can give their bottom line ... and will pay almost any price to get it.
But I’m tired of all these hype-filled promoters selling overpriced copywriting programs. I wanted to make really great copywriting techniques available on an affordable basis.
That’s why I’ve deliberately published The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II at a price every copywriter can easily afford.
I can do that because it’s an 83-page e-book: there’s no printing or shipping cost. The e-book is delivered as a downloadable PDF file.
Publishing in the e-book format keeps my expenses low. And, rather than charge an outrageous price and keep all the profits, I’ve decided to pass some of these savings on to you, the consumer.
That’s why I’ve decided to give you The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II not for $10,000 ... or $5,000 ... or even $500.
The price of this e-book is just $39 ... about what you’d pay to go out to lunch today with a friend or coworker.
That comes to less than one dollar per copywriting secret!
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
What’s more, I unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II.
If you are unhappy for any reason ... or for no reason ... just let me know within 90 days for a full and prompt refund. That way, you risk nothing.
To order The World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II on a risk-free 90-day trial basis ... and get a FREE bonus gift (see my P.S. below) ... just click here now:
Bob Bly, Copywriter
P.S.Quick-Response Bonus! Reply today and you get a FREE 51-page Special Report, Take Your Copywriting to the Next Level (list price: $29).
In this 59-page special report, you will discover:
- How to get great testimonials for your ads ... and where to use them in your copy. Page 44.
- The magic of “false logic” – convincing the reader that you know what you’re talking about no matter how complex the topic. Page 35.
- Using the “Copy Length Grid” to determine whether your ad copy should be long or short. Page 50.
- How to prepare for a copywriting assignment. Page 3.
- Reach your prospects on a deeper level using the “BDF formula to uncover their core buying complex. Page 40.
- And more ...
To Order World’s Best-Kept Copywriting Secrets: Volume II ... and claim your FREE Report ... just click below now: